STEEL SECURITY DOORS MANCHESTER
All our doors and gates are fully compliant to BS EN 1324 1-1 (Industrial, Commercial, Garage Doors and Gates:- Product Standard) and CE Marked against the Construction Products Directive and also the Machinery Directive - a mandatory requirement in the UK.
Steel Security Door
1. Galvanized frame, 2mm thick & wood veneered
2. Wing frame composed of 3mm thick steel tube
3. Wing skeleton middle part, 1,5 mm thick steel omega shape
4. Central cylinder , providing a 20 steel-bolt locking system+ 5 dead bolts, which locks the door in three directions, such that force on any 15 mm and 17mm bolt does not effect the others. Drill proof barrel, registered keys can not be copied, without authorisation from the owner, 3 keys supplied.
5. Hinges are special production steel adjustable, placed in 3 points.
6. Frame is covered with wood finish and comes with same colour casing
7. Door handle, Knob, Door Knocker in Brass finish (chrome optional)
8. Door viewer gives 180 degree view
9. High security retainer, for secure partial opening of the door (like a door chain, but far safer)
10. Inside the wing fibre glass filling provides insulation
11. On the frame, a security capsule to protect the lock system from outside
12. All around wing frame is covered with stainless steel to secure the door and lock system.